Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pumpkin Cheesecake!

So, Thanksgiving is coming!

The other day, I went to this restaurant and had the most FABULOUS pumpkin cheesecake. And guess what! They make them for Thanksgiving!!!! *fat girl squeal* And I ordered one!

So now, I have a lot to look forward to this Thanksgiving. I mean, it's like Christmas is coming early! All because of an amazing pumpkin cheesecake!

It's not like there will be a hundred million people at my parents house... A hundred million people all asking me ridiculous questions that I don't want to answer, and won't answer. But, after all the jibber-jabber and mind-numbing chit-chat. I will be able to sit down at the table with an ENTIRE pumpkin cheesecake AND NOT SHARE!

That's right. I give thanks and then refuse to share with anyone. I would have made a great pilgrim... Well, maybe not.

Point being ladies and gentlemen of the blogosphere... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment